Wednesday 6 May 2009

Just Magnolia week3

This is my take on this weeks challenge over at Just magnolia
I have used one of my tilda stamped images, nestibilties, su papers, stickles,sizzlits scribbles and swirls die, ribbon, gems, brads, tags etc all from stash and inside of card from leftover scraps as always. I have also made another magnet note board to go with it(card only for Just magnolis challenge not memo board) as this is for my friend and neighbours birthday tomorrow, did do originally a black and pink one but did this one today to match the cad for the perfect handcrafted gift, sorry poor pic but put into cellophane bag and sealed before i took a pic(nelly i am)






7 comments:

  1. Oooo love this your colours are fab and Tilda looks so pretty.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work!! Lovely colour-combination!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love everything about this design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debra! You´ve done so many cute cards! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! The sailorboy is from "hÄnglar & stÄnglar"-design. I guess you have heard about them! :0) I bought the stamp private and they are rather hard to get!
    Hugs Kicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card like the colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. a fantastic card, wonderful choice in colours.thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia blog challenge this week. Hugs Rach.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this card is soooooooooo cute!!!!!! :) Fantastic detail and great papers. :)


    Please check out my blog katie xx

    ReplyDelete