Saturday 28 August 2010

Blooming computers

Well after finally sorting out the correct paper for my digi downloads with the wonderful help from the very talented and extremely helpful and friendly Bev. I also received my promarkers the next day from Joanna Sheen, only ordered about 4pm day before so was estatic. So i got to work with colouring in my digi and amazing how they look when coloured with the right medium and correct paper (lol). So i now have three cards wanting to be shown (one of my poor colouring ones with old cheap paper etc) so you can see the difference, i think it is good to show mistakes as well as positive work (lol) as we all have them. Anyways after all my rambling on, yes you guessed it the flaming comp playing up now (screams with frustration) so hopefully he will work later and you can finally see some of my work since returning back to bloggyland.
hugs Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment