Monday 4 May 2009

Basic Grey Challenge 33/Raspberry Ribbons #20

This is my card for the basic grey challenge where this weeks challenge is a colour combination of Black/Grey +1 other colour of your choice and i chose Red and also Raspberry ribbons challenge I have used my Basic grey papers Ambrosia (well actually these were my sisters) i used last nite on our card making session, i have used one of my gorjuss girls stamps with the skeleton i her hair and i wanted to add a skeleton charm to the ribbon or a row of skeletons for the ribbon but just didn't have anything suitable(never mind). i have used my su scallop punch and sentiments for the text.


8 comments:

  1. Oh my I do so love this card this colour combo is very popular at the moment and when I see cards like this you can understand why, its perfect and I also love that image I have three of these but the first set out I think but aren't they just Gorjuss lol. I think the inside of the card also looks fabby.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is soo pretty, thanks for playing along this week :)


    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and such a great choice of papers and third colour. Lovely layout and fantastic image. (The papers are Ambrosia - bye the way)
    Thanks for joining us this week.
    hugs Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Debra, this card is beautiful as always, love the BG papers they are awesome and the image is coloured beautifully. Love how you finish the insides of you cards - beautiful
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I love Ambrosia papers too. Good luck with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Debra! Delightful image and choice of colours, lovely design too. Glad you could join us at BG this week. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and great image and colours
    Thanks for joining in with sketch 20
    Caroline (raspberry-ribbons) x

    ReplyDelete