Thursday, 30 April 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge week 2

This is my card for this weeks challenge over at Just Magnolia where this weeks theme is based on the colours green and pink. I have worked my sketch to this weeks sketch over at Basic Grey
where Christine has done a wonderful sketch again which i will be using in the future, unfortunately cannot enter this card for the BG challenge as i only have BG papers and none were suitable for my card(sorry). Anyways i have used SU papers (again) there so gorgeous, Magnolia horse stamp, bazzill bling, and rest of stuff all from my stash (ribbons,flowers,sherbet dots etc. I love this really bright pink and lime green colour combo. Text says Baby Girl not very clear on computer.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Debra this is stunning I love that sketch and the image is fab.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fabulous card Lorraine, thank you for joining us this week at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    Such a gorgeous card!
    Such wonderful colours and detail!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Just Magnolia!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debra, This is sooo pretty my daughter would adore it... Please pop over to my blog there is a suprise for you :o)
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wonderful card! Love the magnolia stamp and the fabulous colors. Its such a pretty girls card and i love those flowers
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete