Wednesday 15 April 2009

CHARISMA CARDS CHALLENGE 14

I am entering my card for three challenges this week the first is for Charisma cards there theme this week is purple and green how delicious. The second is for ABC there challenge is J for jagged edge and finally for One Stop Craft challenge theres being torn. I have used my Sugar Nellie image as she is gorgeous and coloured her with my copics of course, i have used bazzill card stock, prima flowers, papers/dewdrops/brads/gems/ribbons and papers are all from my stash. I have used my labels nesterbilites and cuttlebug emboss folder and sherbet dots on the inside of mmy card.
hugs Debra









8 comments:

  1. ooooooh love the colour combo, i'm liking the layout too not done that size card for ages.
    Hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love it! The flowers are cute and the layout and colors are fantastic :)

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - loving the layout and the colours and all that beautiful detail
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Debra,
    what a great colour combo. works brilliantly. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya hunni! i would love to swap with you can you send me a blank email to carlzcardz@live.co.uk and ill email you. carly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pssstt Debra ... could you send me your address please so I can get your prize out to you. You must've forgotten with all the excitement of winning LOL!
    Cheers m'dear.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card!!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Debra
    Aw gorgeous card and such a lovely colour combo. Good luck with the challenges.
    Thanks hun for the congrats on the funky fairy dt.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete