Friday 20 February 2009

I AM BACK

Good Evening everybody

Just to let you all know i have moved and have finally unpacked and sorted everything. I have only been activated today with virgin so i back online and catching up with my blogging now after what seems a life time, i don't know why it takes these suppliers so long when they only have to press a god damn button. Anyway i did receive my gorgeous sherbet stamps and beautifully decorated box from pollycrafts and god was i chuffed, these stamps are adorable and even more so when you can touch them and play with them (lol) still got to use them but will be doing some cards this weekend with my new products so keep watching and thank you pollycrafts for this wonderful blog candy http://www.pollycraftdesigns.co.uk/epages/es110425.sf

4 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing some more of your cards Debra!
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hEY GLAD YOU BACK I MISSED YOU, YOUR NEW HOUSE IS GORGEOUS LOVE IT AND I AM DEAD JEALOUS OF YOU HAVE A ROOM AS BIG AS THAT FOR A CRAFT ROOM
    TRACY X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to say there's a little something from me to you on my blog!

    Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete