Tuesday 24 February 2009

BELATED BIRTHDAY GIFTS


WELL EVERYONE


I have to say it was worth the wait. Here are some of my belated birthday gifts from the postie today. my BG papers from the glitter pot (these look lush) and my copics which i have never used before so any tips and advice welcomed, before i google or search your blogs and finally my packets of flowers. Oh and my hubby has ordered me a proper chopper guillotine from his work as well as me buying a cheap roller one from partners for now.


Ps i have been trying to pay for some digital downloads from Dotties world but payment will not go through ? why has anybody else had any problems, i have also tried leaving comments today but like several others it is now not working for me.

catch you laters

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Debra
    Tried leaving you a comment last night but no joy!!
    Gorgeous birthday goodies you got...lucky you!!
    Yep the clock means cake every 3 hours...mmmm I am a right cakey face!!
    Hope you get sorted with Dottie's World...
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete