Sunday 18 January 2009

OH DEAR

EVENING EVERYONE

I spent last nite at my sisters house creating some beautiful challenges, ready to upload, unfortunatley i have the cards done but have misplaced my camera, or my little rascal of a 2 year old has had hold of it today and now i can't find it, anyway i have used my new ? milly or mimi ruuber stamp not sure which it is without checking, but its the girl with the umbrella and also penny black stamp of the cat in the tulips i am sure you all know what that one is. anyway hopefully will find it tomorrow and upload. hope everyone had a good wekend. Oh just realised i am still waiting for my WOJ stamps to come so hopefully mr postie will have them in the morning.
Debra

1 comment:

  1. Oh you naughty girl depriving us of photos... will let you off though when you get those pics downloaded (hopefully tomorrow).

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete