Friday 16 January 2009

MY FIRST AWARDS







HI SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD TO LIST 5 OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS AND ALSO PASS ON THE AWARD TO 5 OTHERS WHO DESERVE IT, SO HERE WE GO

I LOVE ANYTHING CRAFTY
I LOVE CARDMAKING
I LOVE SCRAPBOOKING
I LOVE SHOPPING, ESPECIALLY FOR CRAFT GOODIES
I NOW LOVE BLOGGING AND MAKING NEW FRIENDS

I WOULD LIKE TO PASS ON THE AWARDS TO

for all your help/Great blog/inspiration

for all your inspiration/great blog

help and inspiration

help and inspiration

All your help




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your awards! You're sure doing a good job after 2 weeks of blogging ;)

    Hugs
    Liv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards, and THANK YOU SO MUCH for sending them to me - I feel so warm and fuzzy!!
    Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debra
    Thanks so much for passing these awards onto me, it is so kind of you.
    I hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh thank you Debra, sorry I'm so late in picking up my award, so touched you thought of me, thank you hun. Take care. Donna x

    ReplyDelete